LEHSUNI PALAK PANEER
Lehsuni Palak Paneer is a delicious recipe.It is is similar to palak paneer but due to prominent flavour of garlic, taste is quite different .This dish is full of iron,protein,calcium and fiber.
- Spinach 1/2 kg
- Paneer (home made)250 gms
- Onion 2 medium(chopped)
- Garlic 1 tablespoon (chopped)
- Coriander seeds 1 tablespoon (crushed)
- Cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Green chillies 2 chopped
- Pure ghee 2 tablespoon
- Gram flour(besan) 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 15 cloves garlic(chopped)
- 2 dry red chillies
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Wash and blanch the spinach in boiling water for 2 minutes.Drain and immediately put into the chilled water.Squeeze the spinach and divide into two parts.
- Take the half part and grind it into a smooth paste and roughly chopped the second part ,keep aside.
- Now heat the ghee in a pan ,add cumin seeds and onion.Add crushed coriander seeds and garlic until the onions become light golden.
- Add green chillies,gram flour,turmeric powder and chopped spinach, cooked on high flame for 1 minute.
- Now add blanched spinach puree and mix well.
- Add water ,salt, garam masala powder and paneer.And cook for 2 minutes on high flame.
- Heat ghee in a small vessel,add cumin seeds,garlic and cook till garlic turns golden brown.Then add dry red chillies and sesame seeds and pour over palak paneer.
- Palak Paneer Lahsuni is goes well with roti or paratha.