Kadhai Paneer is very flavourful and delicious dish.It is cooked in tomato gravy with dry roast spices.
- Paneer 400 grams
- Tomatoes 4 nos(chopped)
- Capsicum 2 nos(julienne)
- Ginger +Green chillies paste 2 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala powder 1 teaspoon
- Coriander seeds 2 tablespoon
- Dry red chillies 4 nos
- Kashmiri or Deghi mirch 1 teaspoon
- Oil 3 to 4 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves 2 tablespoon
- Ginger julienne 1 tablespoon
- Kasoori methi 1 teaspoon
- Cut the paneer into cubes (home made paneer)keep aside.
- Light dry roast coriander seeds and dry red chillies,make a coarse powder
- Heat the oil in a kadhai.Add ginger chilli paste and chopped tomatoes.Saute till tomatoes become mushy or like paste.
- Now add dry roast spices and stir well, cook till spices starts to leave oil.
- Now add capsicum julienne , saute till capsicum half done.Then add paneer,water accordingly and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now add garam masala powder,kasoori methi and and coriander leaves.Cover the kadhai with lid on low flame for 2 minutes.
Serve hot and garnish with ginger julienne.