Paneer Lababdar is very rich,delicious and flavourful dish.It is very simple and easy to make paneer based dish and its taste is amazing.It goes well with Nan,Lachha Paratha and Jeera rice.
- Paneer (home made) 250 gms
- Onion (chopped) 2 medium
- Tomato puree(home made) -1cup
- Cashewnut paste-2 tablespoon
- Fresh cream – 4 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin powder – 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder – 1 teaspoon
- Kasoori methi 2 tablespoon
- Ginger Julienne – 1 tablespoon
- Dry red chillies( kashmiri) – 2 or 1 teaspoon Kashmiri Red chilli powder
- Sugar -1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Oil -2 tablespoon
- Cut the paneer into cubes and keep aside
- To make 1 cup tomato puree-( take 4 tomatoes and blanch it.Also soak 2 dry chillies in hot water.Take out the skin of tomatoes and make a paste with soaked red chillies.)
- Heat the oil in a pan,add cumin seeds.When crackling starts add chopped onion and fry till it become translucent.
- Then add tomato puree and cook till raw aroma of tomato goes away or it leaves oil.
- Now add turmeric, cumin and garam masala powder ,mix well.
- Then add 2 tablespoon of cream , cashewnut paste and mix well.
- Add kasoori methi ,salt and 1/2 cup of water.When boiling starts add paneer pieces and ginger julienne , mix well and turn off the flame.
SERVING ; At the time of serving add fresh cream and sprinkle few ginger julienne.Serve hot with lachha paratha or Nan.