BESAN KI NANKHATAI
INGREDIENTS : –
- Gram flour (besan) 1 cup
- Multipurpose flour 1/2 cup
- Sooji 1/2 cup
- Sugar powder 1 cup(125 grams)
- Ghee or butter 3/4 cup
- Vanilla essence 1 teaspoon
- Salt a pinch
- Yellow colour a pinch(optional)
- Pistachios 1 tablespoon( chopped)
- Mix sugar powder and ghee/ butter to make light cream.
- Then add gram flour,sooji,gram flour and essence,mix well,make a soft dough.Divide the dough into equal size balls slightly flattened.
- Place the flatten balls on the greased tray at the 1 inch distance.
- Press little in the middle of the flatten balls and make a cross with the help of knife on the top of the flatten balls.
- Preheat oven and bake the flatten balls for 18 to 20 minutes until golden brown at 180 degree.
- Let them cool on the tray.
Serve with tea or Coffee