Nariyal Rabri Ladoo
Rabri Coconut Ladoos are very easy and quick Ladoos we can make at home.On the occasion of Rakshabandhan i have made these delicious Ladoos.Rabri and coconut” s combination is awesome.
- Dessicated coconut 2 cups
- Sugar syrup 1 cup (1 string consistency)
- Rabri 1 cup
- Green cardamom powder 2 teaspoon
- Dessicated coconut 1/2 cup
- Pure ghee 2 tablespoon
- A pinch of yellow colour
- SUGAR SYRUP : Heat 1/2 cup of water in a pan ,add sugar in it and bring it to boil till one string consistency has come,turn off the flame.
- Rabri : Boil milk and sugar (1/2 cup) in a thick bottomed pan. Simmer, stirring continuously till it is reduced to 1/3 of its volume Add ½ tea spoon green cardamom powder and chopped pistachios
- Heat ghee in a pan add dessicated coconut and stir continuously for 2 minutes on low heat,otherwise it will burn.
- Then add sugar syrup and rabri ,mix well.Keep stirring,mix till the mixture become thick and leaving the sides of the pan.
- Now take it off from the heat and add cardamom powder.
- Make small size balls from this mixture ,roll the balls in desiccated coconut and garnish with chopped pistachio..
NOTE :If you are using fresh coconut then roast the coconut few more minutes.