Pudina Dahi Murg
Pudina Chicken is a delicious fabulous Hyderabadi cuisine. Indian cuisine comprises of a number of regional cuisines. The cuisines differ from each other mainly due to the use of locally available spices, herbs .
- Chicken : 750 gm, cut into pieces
- Onion : 4 Nos.
- Ginger : 2 inch
- Garlic : 8-10 cloves
- Tomato : 1 small chopped
- Coriander leaves : 2 table spoon
- Pudina (Mint) leaves : 8 table spoon
- Salt : to taste
- Turmeric powder : 1/2 tea spoon
- Red chilli powder : 1 ½ tea spoon
- Thick curd : 1 cup
- Garam Masala powder : 1/2 tea spoon
- Olive or Mustard oil : 3 to 4 table spoon
- Water : 1 cup
- Make a thick paste of onion, garlic, ginger, coriander and mint leaves.
- Heat oil in a Kadahi. Put the paste in it and stir continuously for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Then add tomato, turmeric and red chilli powder till the tomato soften and get tender.
- Then add curd in this mixture slowly till the oil separates.
- Then add the chicken pieces. Mix it properly and stir for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Now add water in it and turn the flame on high.
- When boiling starts, turn the flame to sim. Cover the lid of cooker for 10 to 15 minutes.
- When it gets cooled add garam masala powder.
Serve hot with chapatti and rice.