HARE MATAR KE PARATHE
Stuffed parathas are very delicious parathas and Hare Matar ka paratha are among those stuffed parathas.It is mouth watering ,healthy and delicious breakfast.
- Water 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Pure ghee 1 tablespoon
- Red chilli powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder 1 tablespoon
- Asafoetida 1/4 teaspoon
- Ginger 2 inch (grated)
- Fresh green peas 400 grams
- Whole wheat flour 250 grams
- Heat the ghee in a pressure cooker or kadhai.Add grated ginger,asafoetida and saute till they become fragrant.
- Now add all the powdered masalas and fresh green peas ,saute for 5 minutes.
- Now add salt ,little water and cover the lid
- Cook for 7/8 minutes till peas become tender and water completely evaporates.
- Now mash the peas and keep aside for cooling.
- PARATHA DOUGH ;
- Mix salt in the wheat flour and knead a soft and smooth dough.Cover and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into equal size balls .Roll out into small roti,place the green peas stuffing and roll it firmly from each sides.Now press it slightly and roll it again in paratha size.
- Heat the tawa and roast the paratha from both sides with ghee or olive oil.
SERVE HOT WITH CHUTNEY OR ACHAAR