BEETROOT PANEER PARATHA
Beetroot Paneer Paratha is a healthy and tasty paratha.It is a wholesome breakfast.So here i am presenting a tasty flat bread,which is crispy from outside prepared with minimal oil but with excellent taste.
- Whole wheat flour 1 cup
- Paneer(home made)grated 1/2 cup
- Beetroot grated 1/2 cup
- Onion chopped 3 tablespoon
- Ginger grated 1 tablespoon
- Green chillies chopped 1 teaspoon
- Coriander leaves 2 tablespoon
- Chaat masala 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Pure ghee 3 tablespoon
- Mix water and little salt in the flour and knead a soft dough.Divide the dough into two portions and shape them into round balls.
- Now roll the ball a 5 inch square disc.Apply some ghee and sprinkle some flour.Then fold it into half and again apply ghee and fold in square shape and roll it out.
- Place paratha on hot tawa for two minutes on one side, flip over and cook for for another two minutes.Now open the top layer of paratha gently and place all the ingredients of filling in the paratha(beetroot,paneer etc.).
- Drizzle ghee over paratha and cook till golden brown from both sides.
SERVE HOT WITH ALOO TAMATAR KI SABZI IN MUSTARD GRAVY,TAMARIND CHUTNEY AND BOONDI RAITA.