Veg Garlic Bun
- Multipurpose flour 1 1/2 cups
- Fresh yeast 1 teaspoon/ or Dry yeast 2 teaspoon
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil or butter 2 tablespoon
- Lukewarm water 1/4 cup
- Plain water 1 cup
- Vanilla essence 1 teaspoon
- Garlic chopped 2 tablespoon
- Bell peppers (red /green/yellow
- chopped 5 tablespoon)
- Mixed herbs 1 tablespoon
- STEP 1 -Take 1/4 cup of lukewarm water add 1 teaspoon sugar powder and yeast and mix well.Cover it and keep aside for 10 to 15 minutes.
- STEP 2 _Now take flour in a bowl ,add salt and remaining sugar powder and mix well.Now add yeast mixture and mix properly(dry).Then add water accordingly and knead a soft dough and add vanilla essence.Cover with damp cloth for 20 to 30 minutes or till dough become double.
- STEP 3 _ Again knead the dough for 5 minutes.Grease the baking tray ,make a equal size balls and keep it in the baking tray in little distance.
- STEP 4 – Now brush with salted water over the dough balls .Then topped the balls with chopped garlic,veggies and mixed herbs.Again leave dough balls covered to become double.
- STEP 5 – Now bake it in 180 degree in pre heated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
Serve hot with coffee or tea.