Parwal Ki Mithai
Parwal ki Mithai is very unique and famous mithai from North India.With the stuffing of khoya make its tastes awesome.It can be made eaisily at home.
Khoya 2 cups
Sugar 2 cups
Sugar powder1/2 cup
Green cardamom powder 1 teaspoon
Almonds chopped 2 table spoonn
Pistachios chopped 1 tablespoon
A pinch of Baking Powder
- Wash and peel the parwals and Cut the parwals lengthwise from the centre.Take out the seeds carefully.
- Heat the water in a pan and add a pinch of Baking Powder and parwals ,boil for two minutes.
- Now in another pan boil sugar with two cups of water and make a sugar syrup.
In this sugar syrup add parwals and cook for almost 10 minutes or till color change,cover the pan for 15 minutes.
- Take out the parwals from the sugar syrup and keep the parwals on plate (cut side down)so that excess syrup come out from parwals.
- To make stuffing roast khoya on medium heat till they become light brown and add sugar powder,let it be cool.
- Now add green cardamom powder,chopped pistachios and almonds .Mix all the ingredients .
- Now stuff this khoya mixture in parwals.Decorate its top with chopped pistachio and silver warq and Serve cold.