PUDINA DAHI MURG
Pudina Dahi Murg is tasty and simple chicken preparation.Mint’s unique flavour makes this chicken preparation little different,fresh and light in taste.Try out this recipe and enjoy.
- Chicken 750 grams
- Onion 4 medium
- Ginger 1 inch
- Garlic 6 cloves
- Tomato 1 (chopped)
- Coriander leaves 2 tablespoon
- Mint leaves 4 tablespoon
- Green chillies 4 nos
- Turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Thick curd 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Olive / mustard oil 4 tablespoon
- Water 1 cup
- Clean the medium size chicken pieces.
- Make a thick paste of onion,garlic,ginger,coriander,green chillies and mint leaves..
- Heat the oil in a kadhai or pan add the green paste in it and stir continuously 4-5 minutes
- Then add tomato,turmeric and red chilli powder till the tomato get tender.
- Then add curd in this mixture slowly and cook till oil separates(on low flame)
- Now add chicken pieces ,stir,cover and cook 5-7 minutes
- Now add water and salt and turn the flame on high heat,when boiling starts turn the flame on low heat,cover the pan with lid and cook chicken for 15/20 minutes
- Before turn off the flame add garam masala powder
Serve hot with chapati or rice