Thin Crust Pizza
Pizza is a flatbread topped with tomato sauce and cheese and baked in an oven. It is commonly topped with Cheese , Vegetables or non veg.
INGREDIENTS FOR PIZZA BASE :
- Multi purpose flour 2 cup
- Dry yeast 1 teaspoon
- Sugar powder 1 teaspoon
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Butter 4 tablespoon
- Luke warm water 1/4 cup
- Oil 1 tablespoon
INGREDIENTS FOR TOPPINGS
- Onion 2 medium (thinly sliced)
- Capsicum 2 medium (thinly sliced)
- you may add vegetables of your choice
- Sweet corn 1/2 cup
- Mozeralla cheese 1 cup grated
- Oregano 2 tablespoon
- Chilli flakes 1 tablespoon
- Tomato sauce 5 tablespoon
- Chilli sauce 2 tablespoon
- In a 1/4 cup luke warm water add yeast and sugar powder and mix well.Cover it and keep in the dark place for 10 to 15 minutes.After 15 minutes we will see the frothy layer on the top,if not then discard it .
- In a bowl combine the plain flour,oil and salt and mix well.Then add the yeast mixture and mix well(dry).Then accordingly add water and make a soft dough.(Once kneaded,insert the fingertip into the dough and it should bounce back clean, that means dough is ready.)
- Now cover the dough with damp cloth for 30 minutes.The dough will rise and double in volume.(after 30 minutes)
- Again knead the dough by adding little flour if the dough is too sticky.
- Divide the dough into two equal parts to make big equal size thin crust pizza base. Then roll out big thin base.
- Spread the butter on the baking tray and place PIZZA base over it.
- After that spread the tomato , chilli sauce ,sprinkle little oregano , chilli flakes ,then spread the grated cheese and onion and capsicum .
- Preheat the oven at 200 degree ,And bake pizza at 200 degree for 15 minutes on high rack(or according to your oven).
SERVE HOT PIZZA WITH KASUNDI MUSTARD SAUCE.