Tawa Fry Murg Tikka
Tawa fry Murg tikka Recipe is the famous Indian Chicken Dish of Punjabi Cuisine. This dish goes well as starter .Tawa fry Murg Tikka is generally cooked on roadside dhabas on big tawas. Tawa Chicken is essentially considered restaurant food but if you are foody like me, then you can try this Indian chicken recipe at home.
- 400 Grams Boneless chicken
- 2 Tablespoon vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- 1 Cup hung curd
- 2 Tablespoon ginger +garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 2 teaspoon paprika powder
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon mustard oil
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala
- In a Bowl take chicken pieces and add all ingredients except chat masala
- Mix well and marinade for 2 hours in refrigerator..
- Now wash the skewers with water and thread the chicken pieces onto the skewers.
- Heat the Butter in the non stick Tawa , Place the Chicken skewers on tawa , cook under medium heat for 20-25 minutes. Turning from time to time , until cooked through nicely brown.
- Now slow the heat and place the burning coal and pour the pure ghee on Burning coal and cover the Chicken with Glass lid for 5 minutes for Dhungar. This will add aroma in Chicken .
- Before serving sprinkle chaat masala and lemon juice with Onion rings.
SERVE HOT WITH CURD CORIANDER CHUTNEY AND SLICED ONION