SOYA CHAAP TIKKA MASALA
Soya chaap, a Northern Indian dish is enriched with proteins and is appealing and tempting to eat. This recipe is a pure vegetarian dish but is considered equivalent to non-vegetarian dishes. Home made Soya Chaap Tikka Masala is a tasty snack .
- Soyabean 1/2 cup
- Soya chunks 1/2 cup
- Multi purpose flour(maida)1/2 cup
- Water 1/2 cup(or as required)
- Salt to taste
- Sticks 7/8
- 1 cup hung curd
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoon kashmiri mirch
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- salt to taste
- lemon juice of 1 lemon
- mustard oil 1 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- Soak the soyabean in water overnight and grind it in a fine paste.
- In a pan boil soya chunks for 7/8 minutes , squeeze it and make a fine paste.
- In a bowl mix soya bean paste and and soya chunks paste and salt.
- Now slowly add maida to this paste and knead a dough.If required add little water
- Divide the dough in equal size ball.And roll out the dough ball like chapati and cut into long strips
- Roll the strips on to the sticks ,you can double it.
- In a big bowl take water and bring it to boil,when boiling starts add soya chunks sticks and boil it for 8 to 10 minutes or till it starts floating in water.
- After that take out the soya sticks from hot water and then dip into cold water ,leave for few minutes in the cold water.
- Then out from cold water ,soya chaap is ready.
Soya Chaap Tikka Masala :
- Mix tikka masala ingredients and rub masala over the chaap sticks .
- Now heat the butter in a non stick pan ,shallow fry Tikka masala chaap sticks till golden brown .
SERVE HOT SOYA CHAAP STICKS WITH ONION SLICES AND SPRINKLE CHAAT MASALA .