Nariyal Pista Barfi
Nariyal Pista Barfi is very delicious and easy to cook. On the occasion of Diwali I have made these delicious Barfi . Pista and coconut” s combination is awesome.
- Fresh coconut(Finely grated) 2 cups
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Crushed pistachios(Pista) 2 Table spoon
- Milkmaid 1/2 cup
- Green cardamom powder 1 teaspoon
- Pure ghee 2 tablespoon
- Full cream Milk 1 Cup
- Food color – optional 1/4 tea spoon
- In a Pan take grated coconut & milk and cook till mixture become little dry.
- Now add sugar and cook on slow heat till it melts and add milkmaid and Ghee and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add green cardamom powder and crushed pistachios
- Then cook for 5 more minutes till mixture became thick and dry.
- Now take it off from the heat and add cardamom powder.
- Grease a plate with Ghee and spread the mixture uniformly . Cut the mixture in Barfi shape after 15 minutes and garnish with chopped pistachio..