Mushrooms have good amount of protein and fibre and small amounts of fat,calories or carbohydrates . They have antioxidants and many health benefits. This dish is prepared in onion,ginger garlic,pepper & spices.. Try this fast and simple dish with your family and friends.
- Mushrooms 400 grams
- Onion 2 (finely chopped)
- Tomatoes 4(finely chopped)
- Ginger paste 1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Kashmiri red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder 1 teaspoon
- Chaat masala 1 teaspoon
- Oil 2 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Green chillies chopped 1 teaspoon
- Fresh coriander 2 tablespoon
- Cut the Mushrooms into halves and soak in the salted boiling water and take it out
- Heat the oil in a pan , add chopped onion,ginger ,garlic and saute it till it become translucent.
- Add tomatoes,turmeric,red chilli, salt and pepper powder and cook it oil leaves from spices.
- Now add Mushrooms ,cover and cook till Mushrooms gets softened.Add chaat masala and 1/2 cup of water if( it become too dry).
- Garnish with fresh coriander and ginger stripes.
SERVE HOT WITH ROTI OR RICE