FLAX SEEDS BADI (TISIORI)
Flax seeds are rich source of micronutrients and dietary fibers.It is enriched with some of the most essential and basic nutrients that our body requires.Flax seeds become so versatile when it grounded can be added in Rotis, Paratha , Raita etc.
- Flax seeds 1 1/2 cup
- Red lentil (masoor daal) 1 cup
- Turmeric powder 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 2 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder 1 teaspoon
- Asafoetida 1/2 teaspoon
- Ginger 2 inch
- Salt to taste
- Soak the red lentil for 5 to 6 hours .Then wash , grind it with ginger and asafoetida to make a paste
- Wash flax seeds in the running water three to four times and keep aside in the strainer
- Now in a big bowl take red lentil paste,flax seeds ,all dry spice powder ,salt and mix well with hands so that the mixture become light.
- Now take the wet cloth ,make a small balls of flax seeds mixture and keep under the the sun for minimum two days or till it become completely dry.
- When flax seeds badi(tisiori) become dry we can fry it in the oil and serve hot.