EGGI POTATO KABAB
- 3 nos Egg
- 6 Nos Potatoes
- 1 Big onion sliced
- 1/2 Cup wheat flour
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 table spoon Butter
- 2 table spoon coriander chopped
- 1 tea spoon roasted cumin powder
- 2 Green Chilli Chopped
- Olive oil/ Refined oil for Deep fry
- 1 Cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 Multipurpose flour
- Salt to taste
- Boil the eggs and Potatoes. Then mashed the both and Keep aside.
- Now heat the Butter in a pan,add onion and fry till golden brown.
- Then add wheat flour and stir till nice aroma come or flour become light golden’.
- Then add milk to it and mix well.
- After that add mashed potatoes and egg ,stir on low flame.when this mixture become light brown then add salt and mix well.
- then add roasted cumin powder,coriander leaves and green chillies ,stir and mix well ,then remove from the flame.
- keep aside this kabab mixture for cooling.
- Now in a small bowl, make a thick batter of multi purpose flour with water and keep bread crumbs in a small plate.
- Now make equal size flat kabab from this mixture.
- Heat oil in a deep fry pan or kadhai
- Dip the kabab in flour batter ,then bread crumbs and deep fry it.
- When kababs turn golden from both sides ,remove from oil keep on tissue paper.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce and sliced onion.
- NOTE : Egg pieces should be properly mashed or grated because when we deep fry , it breakes or pop up from oil.
This recipe is from my Book ” MA KI RASOI SE”