Chicken Egg Roll
The chicken egg roll is simplest recipe I had prepared but these are the best homemade chicken egg rolls I have ever had. I have done some experiment with . They are so easy, once you try these you won’t ever go back to buying from market.
- Bone less fried chicken chopped into tiny pieces 100 gms
- Egg beaten 2 no
- Vegetable oil/ Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Sliced onion 1 pcs
- Copped green fresh coriander 1 tbsp
- Black Pepper 1 tea spoon
- Green chilies – 1/2 tea spoon
- Wheat chapatti 1 pc
- Salt to taste
- Tomato and Chili sauce 1 tbsp
- Lime – 1/2 cut
- Aluminum foil for wrapping
- Heat oil on tawa add beaten egg and spread and place chapatti over it.
- Cooked both side and turn off the flame
- Take egg spread chapatti on a plate and place fried chicken pieces over it and then Sliced Onion, Green chili, Tomato & Chili Sauces and sprinkle Black pepper , Salt and Lemon juice.
- Wrap the egg roll in Aluminum foil .
Note:- You can also use left over wheat chapatti and chicken.