Bhabhra ,is a healthy snack made with Hara Chana/Choliya/Green Gram ,is mostly prepared in winter.But now winter is going ,but we can try this snack to say bye bye winter.It is very simple to make and can enjoy with evening tea.
- Green gram fresh 250 grams
- Gram flour besan 100 grams
- Rice flour 4 tablespoon
- Onion medium 1 grated
- Ginger chilli paste 1 tablespoon
- Carom seeds 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander 1 tablespoon
- Mustard oil for shallow frying
- In a bowl take gram flour, rice flour,ginger chilli paste,carom seeds,turmeric/coriander powder,salt,onion and mix well with little water.
- Now add green gram to this batter and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan.Put ladle full of batter into the pan and spread it in a round shape.
- Shallow fry the Bhabhra from the both sides till it become golden brown or green gram cooked.
- When Bhabhra become cooked take out it on the absorbent paper
- Serve hot with with roasted tomato chutney or green chutney or sauce.