ATTA DRY FRUITS LADOO
Atta ka Ladoo, a rich and healthy ladoo, is commonly made in every household with some variations.It is a very simple recipe with few ingredients with amazing taste.It is a winter speciality.
- Multigrain atta 2 cups
- Sugar powder 1,1/2 cup
- Pure Ghee 3/4 cup or 1 cup
- Cashew nut (roughly chopped)1/4 cup
- Raisins 1/2 cup(chopped)
- Walnut 1/2 cup(roughly chopped)
- Almond 1/2 cup (roughly chopped)
- Makhana 1 cup (fox nut)(roughly chopped)
- Green cardamom powder 1 teaspoon
- Roast chopped dry fruits (light) in 1 teaspoon of ghee and keep aside.
- On low medium heat ,dry roast atta until its colour changed and sweet aroma coming out.This should take about 8 to 10 minutes.Keep stirring continuously to evenly roast the atta.
- Now add ghee and keep roasting,keep stirring continuously, till light brown .
- Now turn off the heat and transfer the mixture into another bowl.When the mixture become light warm add sugar and cardamom powder and roasted dry fruits,mix well.
- Now quickly make the ladoos,take 2 tablespoon atta mixture into palm and gently press the mixture between the palms to form a round balls.Try to make smooth round balls.Ladoos are ready,keep it in a plate for 30 minutes for setting.
NOTE ;In case if you cannot be able to form ladoos,then add few teaspoon of ghee to the atta mixture,mix well then form the Ladoos.