Hare Moong Ka Chila
” Hare Moong Ka Chila” is healthy breakfast food . It is usually served with Tomato chutney . For variations you can stuffed with Paneer or Vegetable.
1 Cup Whole green gram
1 Medium Onion ( chopped)
1 inch Ginger
1 medium Tomato (chopped)
1 Cup Milk paneer (mashed)
1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
Oil for shallow fry
Salt to taste
2 table spoon coriander( chopped)
2 Green chillies
1/2 Cup Rice flour
- Soaked the green gram for 4 to 5 hour
- Drain and grind it with ginger, cumin seeds and green chillies. Make a smooth batter
- Add salt,rice flour and mix well till it become light.
- Heat the non-stick tava and grease it
- Pour one ladle full of batter and spread it around Tawa in rotary movement
- Sprinkle little oil and cook till one side brown and flip it and cook it on the other side.
- Spread chopped onion , tomato. Coriander leaves and folds chilla in desired shape
Serve hot with any chutney
This recipe is taken from my Book ” Ma ki Rasoi Se”