CHANE KA KABAB
- Black gram 150 grams
- Ginger 2 inch (grated)
- Cloves ½ tea spoon
- Cinnamon 1 inch
- Black pepper 1 table spoon
- Red chilli(dry) 3 nos
- Bengal gram 2 table spoon
- Onion(fine chopped) 2 medium
- Big cardamom 3 nos.
- Mustard / olive oil 4 table spoon
- Salt To taste
- Water 1 cup
- Fresh coriander 2 table spoon
- Soak the black gram overnight in water.
- Chop onion, green chillies and coriander leaves.
- In a pressure cooker add chopped onion ,green chillies ,red chillies black pepper , cinnamon ,cloves ,big cardamom Bengal gram, salt, soaked black gram with 1 cup of water.
- Water should not be added more than one cup or according to your pressure cooker.After one whistle turn the flame low for 12 to 15 minutes When steam comes out from cooker open it, if water remains in the cooker, dry it up.
- Then put all the cooked Bengal gram mixture in the mixer (without water).Make a rough paste of it.
- Take out this mixture from mixer,add chopped onion(one),green chillies and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Take small portions of the dough(mixture)and make small balls and flatten them in kabab shape.
- Now shallow fry kababs from both sides on tava or non stick pan.
- Serve chane ka kabab with tomato sauce ,mint + coriander chutney and sliced onion.You can also enjoy hot kababs with chilled lime mint mocktail.
NOTE : When you shallow fry the kababs ,be careful because these kababs are very soft and might break.
In this hot summer, chilled lime mint mocktail gives very refreshing effect . Mocktail is a non alcoholic drink which consists of a mixture of fruit juices ,syrups and soft drinks.You can take it with low oil chane ka kabab.